100% Organic Jaggery Powder from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
Why is it used?
- Great for quickly enhancing the flavour of a variety of recipes- can be used in smoothies, oatmeals, shakes, salad dressings, traditional Indian vegetable recipes, and sweet dishes.
- Ideal source of instant energy- Jaggery Powder is a great source of energy and diabetic patients can consume it when they feel like having something sweet or feel dizzy because of a dip in their sugar level.
- Good for digestion - By stimulating digestive enzymes in the body, jaggery powder can help with digestion.
- Healthier form of sweetener
- Natural substitute for refined sugar
- Organic and hence, absolutely pure (no chemicals)
How is this jaggery powder different from others?
- Majority of the jaggery found in the market has preservatives, sugar, calcium lime or chemicals added to it which are not good for health. Conversely, Satopradhan jaggery is 100% natural prepared entirely with sugarcane juice and no additives.
- It goes well with Satvic dishes - It is a natural sweetener and goes really well with Satvic recipes like halwa, kheer, brownies, smoothies, thandai, salad dressings etc.
What are its Key Values?
- Made from Organically Grown and Cultivated Sugar Cane
- No Artificial Color or Sugar
- No Chemical Preservatives
- How to use it to create delicious recipes?
- A healthy substitute to sugar in herbal teas
- Add jaggery powder to your herbal teas to make them sweeter and delicious.
How to use it to create delicious recipes?
A healthy substitute to sugar in herbal teas
Add jaggery powder to your herbal teas to make them sweeter and delicious.
Add jaggery powder to sweeten up your lemonades.
Puddings - Chia pudding
Add 1 cup coconut milk, 1½ tablespoon jaggery powder, ½ ripe banana, ⅛ teaspoon rock salt, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 cup chopped mixed fruits to a bowl. Place the pudding in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving, to make it cold.
Sweet Dishes- Kheer, halwa, cakes
To make Satvic Kheer - Soak ½ cup quinoa for 2 hours in warm water. Place it in a saucepan with 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Then, let it simmer for about 20 minutes until the quinoa is fully cooked. Meanwhile, add 1 cup peeled almonds and 1½ cups water to a blender and blend until very smooth. Add 6 tablespoons jaggery powder, ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder, 20 strands of saffron and ⅛ teaspoon rock salt and blend again. Transfer this mixture in a bowl, add the boiled quinoa and stir well. Then, place it in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. The quinoa will swell up and the kheer will get a little thick. Top it with almonds, pistachios and raisins and serve.
Take 1 cup roasted white sesame seeds or 4 tablespoons homemade tahini, ½ cup water, 4 seedless dates, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon jaggery powder, ¼ green chilli , ½ teaspoon rock salt and blend well. There you have a delicious Tahini dressing for your salad!
Traditional Indian Drinks - Thandai
Blend 8 almonds (soaked in water & drained), 1 tablespoon fennel (soaked in water for 1 hour & drained), 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (soaked in water for 1 hour & drained),½ cup water, 4 seedless dates,1 teaspoon jaggery powder, ⅛ teaspoon rock salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper. Then, add 1½ cups coconut milk and blend again. Pour into a glass, let the drink cool in the refrigerator for a while. Garnish with dried rose petals & serve.
Store in an airtight container at a cool & dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Shelf Life - 6 months from the date of packaging.
Have any questions? click here
Best quality jaggery ever. It smells so nice.
awesome , love the taste.
Jaggery Powder - 100% Organic, Natural & Chemical-Free Desi Shakkar 900g - A Pure & Healthier Sugar Alternative - Dark Brown with Pleasant Flavour
The quality and quantity of seeds were really good with good packing. The price is very reasonable as it is the purest jaggery. It's powdered without losing the original taste. Tasty and Nutritious.
Can’t wait to buy more from them