Perfect for Boosting Immunity and Improving Gut Health!
Raw Apple Juice brewed with up to 5% acidity; made from Organic Himalayan Apples
- Raw Organic
- Naturally fermented
- No heat involved
- No Preservatives & Flavours
- No Added Sugar
- Mix 3 to 4 teaspoons (15 to 20 ml) of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) with the mother in a glass of water and consume an empty stomach in the morning or immediately before meals.
- Use it in salad dressings and recipes to substitute white/artificial vinegar.
- Treat skin infections by wrapping the affected area with a cloth dipped in diluted apple cider vinegar.
- It works great as a skin toner to protect skin from bacteria and other impurities. To use it as a skin toner, mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:2
- Mix it with a face pack and apply it on your face to clear up acne
- Relieves itching & irritation from bites & stings due to its antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Good for skin & hair health and helps get rid of dandruff
- Alleviates pain of sore throat
- Eases heartburn & indigestion
- Fights bacteria that cause foot odor
- Pasteurization - The Apple Cider Vinegars typically sold in the market are pasteurized. It means they are heated at temperatures beyond their boiling point to kill the harmful bacteria and preserve the vinegar. However, Satopradhan’s Apple Cider Vinegar is unpasteurized.
- Filtration - Satopradhan’s Apple Cider Vinegar is 100% unfiltered, meaning that the colonies of beneficial bacteria have not been filtered. Each bottle contains enough of this friendly bacteria. The vinegar bottles generally found in the market are filtered to make them clearer.
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep the lid tightly closed. If sedimentation occurs, shake gently before using.
Best before 18 months from the date of packaging.
Note: Always use it in diluted form. It might counteract certain medicines, especially for diabetes.