Citrus Pulpy Enzyme
Neem Bio Enzyme
Soapnut Bio Enzyme
Coconut Based Surfactant
Pure Essential Oil
- No Chemicals, Preservatives, or Artificial Fragrances
- Removes 99.9% of Pathogens
- Tested & Certified by NABL Accredited Labs
- Safe for Us, Pets & Mother Earth
- Prepared Naturally with Pure Vibrations
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Packaging
- Removes Hard Stains: The pulpy enzyme is highly effective for removing tough stains on toilet seats, greasy oil stains from dishes, limescale, and calcium deposits, and helps clean chimneys or other hard surfaces.
- Boost the Septic Tank Performance: It is safe and beneficial to dispose off it down the drains as the good microbes in them help create a balance in the ecosystem of the septic tank, making its working smoother.
- Residual Cleaning: Bio enzyme Cleaners perform residual cleaning, i.e., the cleaning never stops. The enzymes in them continue to break down the organic matter even after being washed off.
- Generates No Toxic Fumes: The multipurpose cleaner is enriched with all the safe ingredients that produce no toxic fumes and are safe for humans, pets, and the environment.
- Helps Rejuvenate Water Bodies: Every 1 ml of bio enzyme can decontaminate 1000ml of water. The bio enzyme cleaners reach the wastewater treatment plant through our septic tank and ultimately reach the freshwater bodies. Throughout their journey, they constantly help purify & rejuvenate the water bodies.
Eco-Friendly Note: We played our part by repurposing the wasted plastic bottles; now it's your turn to send them for recycling after use :)
How to Use it?
- Tile De-Scaler: Pour undiluted tough stain cleaner on the surface & leave it for about an hour and then wash the area clean.
- Toilet Cleaner: Apply concentrated stain cleaner on the walls of the commode & surface of the toilet seat & let it stay for half an hour. Then brush lightly & flush to clean it.
- Sticky Oil Stains: Add 50 ml of stain remover to 100 ml water and apply it to the oily dishes. Let it stay for 20-30 minutes. Scrub & wash to get grease-free utensils.
- Greasy Walls: Use it undiluted for greasy walls and let it stay. After 15 minutes, wipe the area clean using a wet cloth.
- Fresh Water Tank Cleaner: Use it along with the All Purpose Cleaner to clean the fresh water tank
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep the lid tightly closed.
Shelf Life: Best before 24 months from the date of packaging.
Note: As the ingredients undergo a natural fermentation process, sedimentation occurs naturally. Always use it in diluted form.