Organic Kodo Millet (Kodra)
- Natural Taste & Colour
- Traditionally Grown
- No Chemicals or Pesticides
- Prepare Kodo millet upma/ khichdi by adding a lot of fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Cook like rice to enjoy kodra pulao with vegetable gravy.
- Use in desserts, like payasam, prepared with jaggery and coconut milk.
- Grind into flour to use in healthy satvic snacks.
NOTE: Soak in water for 8 to 10 hours before cooking
Store in an air-tight container away from moisture & direct sunlight.
As we use eco-friendly packaging, it can be sensitive to moisture & other environmental factors. To keep your staples fresh, transfer them to an airtight container soon after you receive them. Your quick action helps keep the products fresh and supports our commitment to being eco-friendly. Thank you for choosing sustainability 💚
Have any question, click here
I really loved it !
Kodo Millet - Kodra 800g- Natural, Organic & Unpolished - Gluten free and Wholesome Grain without Additives
Excellent product 👌