Natural & Unrefined Groundnut Oil
- Pure, Virgin & Unrefined
- Made using “Ghungroo” Peanuts
- Organic & Single-Filtered
- No Added Chemicals or Preservatives
- High Smoke Point 435°F
- Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Possess a high smoke point, typically around 435°F, making it ideal for cooking
- Contributes to lowering LDL cholesterol with moderate consumption
- Abundant in heart-healthy unsaturated fats
- Hydrates and nurtures the skin
- Offers hair nourishment and conditioning
- Potent source of antioxidant-rich Vitamin E
- Contains resveratrol, a potential health-boosting compound
- Mild, neutral flavor that doesn't overpower the taste of dishes even when used in raw applications such as drizzling over salads
- Use it for sautéing vegetables due to its high smoke point
- Use as a moistening agent in baked goods, adding moisture and a subtle nutty taste.
- Apply it to the skin as a natural moisturizer for soft and hydrated skin.
- Use it as a scalp conditioner to nourish hair and provide shine.
- Add raw groundnut oil to hot, cooked grains after turning off the flame to impart a delicate nutty flavor and enhance the texture of dishes.
By adding the Ground nut oil after switching off the flame, you preserve the oil's nutritional properties.
If you are in the healing stage or working to reverse an illness, it is advisable to avoid the consumption of any type of edible oil.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Best before 9 months from the date of packaging.