Organic Barnyard Millet (Sanwa) from Karnataka
- Natural Taste & Colour
- Traditionally Grown
- No Chemicals or Pesticides
- Cook like plain rice and enjoy with vegetable gravy.
- Prepare Sanwa khichdi/ biryani by adding a lot of fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Use in kheer prepared with jaggery and coconut milk.
- Grind into flour to use in healthy satvic snacks.
- NOTE: Soak in water for 8 to 10 hours before cooking
Store in an air-tight container away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Have any question, click here
I really like all your products
The quality of these millets is of very high standard. Absolutely clean whole grains in a very good packaging. We thoroughly enjoyed the preparations.
This millet will make you fulfilled even after less consumption of it. It's really healthy and inexpensive alternative relatively to other grains. Relish it with any satvic gravy vegetables and feel the difference:)
Have eaten sanwa chawal till now only during Navaratri but after eating satopradhan's sanwa millet it is a regular one in kitchen now..👌😋