Complete Ingredient List
Saponified Cold Pressed Oils of Coconut, Sunflower, Sesame and Castor; Saponified Cold Pressed Butters of Shea and Mango; Water Infused with Organic Calendula & Chamomile Powder; Kashmiri Lavender Essential Oil
- Natural, Hand Made with Cold Process Method
- Curated for Baby like sensitive skin
- No Harsh Surfactants or Paraben
- No Artificial Fragrance or Colors
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Organic Butter & Cold Pressed Oils Based Soap
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Gently removes impurities from delicate baby skin
- Maintains the skin's natural sebum & pH balance
- Minimises the risk of allergies and skin sensitivities
- Provide intense hydration, helping to preserve the natural moisture of the baby's skin.
- Mango butter offers soothing properties that can help alleviate minor skin discomforts, relieving the baby.
- Shea butter helps in skin moisturisation and nourishment
- Kashmiri Lavender essential oil helps in calming & healing the skin
What Sets Our Soaps Apart From Others?
Our soaps are unique because we use the ancient cold process technique. Unlike heat-based methods, we mix lye with cold-pressed oils and butter. Through a process called saponification, lye transforms into soap and glycerine. So, while lye is used initially, it's completely neutralized, leaving only soap and glycerine in the final product. This technique helps retain all the ingredients' nutrients, keeping your skin clean and moisturized and feeling soft and nourished every time you use it.
When you choose our cold processed soaps, you prioritise your skin's health and positively impact animal welfare and the environment.Care Tips for Cold-Processed Soaps
- Rub Less: Since it's crafted with butter and oils, it effortlessly releases moisture in a single stroke onto wet skin, allowing you to extend its longevity with minimal rubbing.
- Minimise Direct Water Contact by employing a natural loofah/or a scrubber to generate lather, effectively reducing soap wastage.
- Well-Drained Soap Case: Keep your cold-pressed soap dry between uses by storing it in an eco-friendly soap dish with proper drainage, preventing mushiness. Store the soap vertically to minimise contact with the dish.
- Soap Saver Pouch: Consider using a soap saver pouch to extend the lifespan of your soap, keeping it dry and intact while providing gentle exfoliation.
- Dry Place Storage: Store your cold-pressed soap in an excellent, dry location away from excessive moisture, preserving its quality and fragrance.
Cleansing Action: Gentle Cleansing & Moisturizing
Note: Although this soap is completely free of harsh chemicals, a patch test must be done before use.
Best before 2 years from the date of packaging
Moisturising Baby Soap for Sensitive Skin 100g | Handmade with Shea Butter & Kashmiri Lavender Oil | Cold Processed Organic Baby Soap Bar | Infant Soap | Lavender Soap
Totally in love with your Baby soap . As we know baby skin is too sensitive but this soap is the best solution . I would highly recommend to buy baby soap .
Just loved the cute packaging ❤️😍
Stay blessed 😇 Keep on providing the best resources 👍
This soap is good for sensitive skin and is long-lasting. Use this soap once and you won't touch any other low-quality soap ever again. I strongly recommend this.