Cold Pressed Oils of Almond, Hempseed, Coconut, Sunflower, Sesame, & Castor; Shea Butter, DM water infused with Marigold Petals and Bitter Gourd Powders; Essential Oils of Cinnamon, Juniper and Rosemary
- Natural, Hand Made with Cold Process Method
- Curated for Normal, Combination, Dry & Oily Skin
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Cold Pressed Butter & Oils
- No Harsh Chemicals or Parabens
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- No Harsh Surfactants
- Compostable Packaging
- Suitable for all skin types, Fuller's Earth effectively balances both oily and dry skin without causing pore congestion.
- Nourishes and hydrates, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple
- Possess anti-inflammatory properties and, hence, helps soothe irritated skin
- Enriched with antioxidants, it protects the skin from environmental stressors
- Offers moisturizing properties for a smoother & well-hydrated skin
- Abundant in vitamins, fatty acids, and antibacterial agents, it actively supports and maintains the health of your skin, keeping it vibrant and clear.
What Sets Our Soaps Apart From Others?
Our soaps are unique because we use the ancient cold process technique. Unlike heat-based methods, we mix lye with cold-pressed oils and butter. Through a process called saponification, lye transforms into soap and glycerine. So, while lye is used initially, it's completely neutralized, leaving only soap and glycerine in the final product. This technique helps retain all the ingredients' nutrients, keeping your skin clean and moisturized and feeling soft and nourished every time you use it.
When you choose our cold processed soaps, you prioritise your skin's health and positively impact animal welfare and the environment.Care Tips for Cold-Processed Soaps
- Rub Less: Since it's crafted with butter and oils, it effortlessly releases moisture in a single stroke onto wet skin, allowing you to extend its longevity with minimal rubbing.
- Minimise Direct Water Contact by employing a natural loofah/or a scrubber to generate lather, effectively reducing soap wastage.
- Well-Drained Soap Case: Keep your cold-pressed soap dry between uses by storing it in an eco-friendly soap dish with proper drainage, preventing mushiness. Store the soap vertically to minimise contact with the soapdish.
- Soap Saver Pouch: Consider using a soap saver pouch to extend the lifespan of your soap, keeping it dry and intact while providing gentle exfoliation.
- Dry Place Storage: Store your cold-pressed soap in an excellent, dry location away from excessive moisture, preserving its quality and fragrance.
Cleansing Action: Nourishing Cleanse
While our soap is free of harsh chemicals, conducting a patch test before use is advised. Discontinue if irritation arises.
Best before 2 years if stored properly.