Non-Toxic Toilet Cleaner 700ml & 1.9kg | Bio Enzyme Based Toilet Bowl Cleaner | Unscented | Fumes-Free | Eliminates Odours
- Citrus Pulpy Enzyme
- Neem Bio Enzyme
- Soapnut Bio Enzyme
- Coconut Based Surfactant
- Pure Essential Oil
- Tested by NABL Accredited Labs
- Upcycled Bottle Packaging
- Improves the Septic Tank Performance
- Generates No Toxic Fumes
- Reduce & Prevent Odours
- Leaves a Pleasant Lemon Fragrance
- Brings a Shine to the Toilet Bowl
- Removes Hard Stains: The hard water stain remover effectively removes tough stains on toilet seats. The natural descaler helps reduce limescale, calcium deposits and hard water stains on bathroom tiles, taps & showers.
- Boost the Septic Tank Performance: Microbes not only degrade waste and organics but bring value to your septic tank system in the long term. They help reduce odour and extend the life of septic tanks.
- Residual Cleaning: The bio-toilet cleaner enables continuous cleaning. Continuous means that the microbes keep working for days, even after the initial application of the natural cleaner, until all the stains and residue disappear.
- Generates No Toxic Fumes: Unlike conventional cleaners, the organic bathroom cleaner is enriched with all the safe ingredients that produce no toxic fumes and are safe for humans, pets, and the environment.
- Helps Rejuvenate Water Bodies: Every 1 ml of bio enzyme can decontaminate 1000 ml of water. The non toxic degreaser reaches the wastewater treatment plant through our septic tank and ultimately reaches the freshwater bodies. Throughout their journey, they constantly help purify & rejuvenate the water bodies.
- Safe for Babies & Pets: This organic toilet bowl cleaner has been specially made from natural ingredients derived from Mother Nature and is free of sulfates, bleach, and parabens, making them entirely safe for babies and pets.
How to Use it?
Apply this Bio toilet cleaner on the surface of the toilet seat inside and out, use a brush to spread it all around, and let it stay for 10-20 mins. Then wash it with water while scrubbing with a toilet brush to make it clean and germs-free.
As a tile descaler, Pour undiluted on the surface (taps, shower, tiles), leave it for 10-20 mins, and then wash the area clean. For tough stains, leave it applied for a few hours.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep the lid tightly closed.
Shelf Life: Best before 9 months from the date of packaging.
Note: As the ingredients undergo a natural fermentation process, sedimentation occurs naturally. Always use it in diluted form.
It's very effective.
Thank You for your quality products
An amazing product every home needs chemical-free & natural.
Nice Product!! Tough Stain Remover 700ml & 2L | For Hard Stains on Kitchen Walls, Toilet Seat & Greasy Surfaces Fully satisfied With This Product. Thanks Satopradhan.
I was a little hesitating before buying this tough stain cleaner, had many questions like; will that actually remove that hard stains on bathroom tiles? and will it properly clean the toilet? but after watching it's use in youtube video I ordered it. and believe me it's actually very powerful, It removes that hard stains, but the thing is you have to apply it and leave it for hours and after some hours when we wash while brushing properly it cleans like magic
Amazing. This product is completely natural and does not have any harmful chemicals, so I don’t need to worry about using this around my home - makes life easier! Definitely recommending this to friends as it’s so easy to use.