It's made of pure cold-pressed oils and butter with the traditional soap-making method. It is ideal for controlling acne & promote an even skin tone.
Complete Ingredient List
Saponified Cold-Pressed Oils of Coconut, Jojoba, Grapeseed, Kalonji, and Watermelon Seeds; Shea Butter, Sandalwood Powder Infused with Vetiver Hydrosol, Turmeric Bio-Enzyme and Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Natural, Hand Made with Cold-Process Method
- Curated for Normal, Aging, Dry, Uneven Skin Tone
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Cold Pressed Butter, Oils & Bio Enzyme Based Soap
- No Harsh Surfactants or Parabens
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- Compostable Packaging
- Sandalwood helps treat acne and reduce signs of ageing.
- Turmeric improves skin tone and clears off blemishes.
- Watermelon and jojoba oil regulate the skin's natural oil production and ensure cleansing & unclogged pores.
- It provides relief from skin rashes and makes skin glow.
- Aids in healing by reducing scars, irritations & inflammation
- Refreshing and hydrating properties help soothe and moisturise skin
What Sets Our Soaps Apart From Others?
Our soaps are unique because we use the Ancient Cold Process Technique. Unlike heat-based methods, we mix lye with cold-pressed oils and butter. Through a process called saponification, lye transforms into soap and glycerine. So, while lye is used initially, it's completely neutralized, leaving only soap and glycerine in the final product. This technique helps retain all the ingredients' nutrients, keeping your skin clean and moisturized and feeling soft and nourished every time you use it.
When you choose our cold processed soaps, you prioritise your skin's health and positively impact animal welfare and the environment.
Care Tips for Cold-Processed Soaps
- Rub Less: Since it's crafted with butter and oils, it effortlessly releases moisture in a single stroke onto wet skin, allowing you to extend its longevity with minimal rubbing.
- Minimise Direct Water Contact by employing a natural loofah/or a scrubber to generate lather, effectively reducing soap wastage.
- Well-Drained Soap Case: Keep your cold-pressed soap dry between uses by storing it in an eco-friendly soap dish with proper drainage, preventing mushiness. Store the soap vertically to minimise contact with the soapdish.
- Soap Saver Pouch: Consider using a soap saver pouch to extend the lifespan of your soap, keeping it dry and intact while providing gentle exfoliation.
- Dry Place Storage: Store your cold-pressed soap in an excellent, dry location away from excessive moisture, preserving its quality and fragrance.
Cleansing Action: Deep Cleansing & Acne Control
While our soap is free of harsh chemicals, conducting a patch test before use is advised. Discontinue if irritation arises.
Best before 2 years if stored properly.
Haldi Chandan Soap is amazing.