Complete Ingredient List
Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Cold Pressed Oils of Coconut, Olive, Sunflower, Castor, & Sesame; Shea Butter, Cedarwood Essential Oil; DM water infused with Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth)
- Natural, Hand Made with Cold Process Method
- Curated for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Cold Pressed Butter, Oils & Bio Enzyme Based Soap
- No Harsh Chemicals or Parabens
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- No Harsh Surfactants
- Compostable Packaging
- Provides natural exfoliation to help address skin acne & blemishes
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple
- Deep cleanses and detoxifies the skin by absorbing toxins and impurities
- It acts as a mild cleanser, reducing excess oil in the skin
- Offers moisturizing properties for a smoother & well-hydrated skin
- Act as a gentle cleanser, allowing the skin to rejuvenate naturally
What Sets Our Soaps Apart From Others?
Our soaps are unique because we use the Ancient Cold Process Technique. Unlike heat-based methods, we mix lye with cold-pressed oils and butter. Through a process called saponification, lye transforms into soap and glycerine. So, while lye is used initially, it's completely neutralized, leaving only soap and glycerine in the final product. This technique helps retain all the ingredients' nutrients, keeping your skin clean and moisturized and feeling soft and nourished every time you use it.
When you choose our cold processed soaps, you prioritise your skin's health and positively impact animal welfare and the environment.
Care Tips for Cold-Processed Soaps
- Rub Less: Since it's crafted with butter and oils, it effortlessly releases moisture in a single stroke onto wet skin, allowing you to extend its longevity with minimal rubbing.
- Minimise Direct Water Contact by employing a natural loofah/or a scrubber to generate lather, effectively reducing soap wastage.
- Well-Drained Soap Case: Keep your cold-pressed soap dry between uses by storing it in an eco-friendly soap dish with proper drainage, preventing mushiness. Store the soap vertically to minimise contact with the soapdish.
- Soap Saver Pouch: Consider using a soap saver pouch to extend the lifespan of your soap, keeping it dry and intact while providing gentle exfoliation.
- Dry Place Storage: Store your cold-pressed soap in an excellent, dry location away from excessive moisture, preserving its quality and fragrance.
Cleansing Action: Detoxifying Cleanse
While our soap is free of harsh chemicals, conducting a patch test before use is advised. Discontinue if irritation arises.
Best before 2 years if stored properly.
Very good . Nice smelling
Activated Charcoal Multani Mitti Soap 100g - Detoxifying, Exfoliating & Clarifying | Handmade Cold Processed Soap Bar | Ideal for Oily & Acne Prone Skin
It provides deep cleansing and I have noticed even skin tone after using this soap.
This soap and their virgin coconut oil on that as moisturiser works wonders.
Must try products 😊
I just loved this soap!! Thank you Satopradhan for introducing this new soap range. I loved the subtle fragrance and this soap also acts as a light scrub for the face. My skin feels so good:)