Organic Wheatgrass seeds
- Has Cancer-Fighting Properties
- Improves Blood Flow & Helps Eliminate toxins
- Reduces risk of Heart disease
- Lowers High Cholesterol & Blood Pressure levels
- Boosts Immunity & Aids in Digestion
How to Grow:
- Take a flat, shallow tray.
- Fill it with Cocopeat.
- Spread the seeds evenly on the surface and cover them with a thin layer of cocopeat.
- Allow the seeds to germinate for 3-4 days in the shade.
- Mist them 2-3 times a day during summers and less frequently during winters to maintain appropriate moisture.
- Harvest when ready to use.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Best before 12 months from the date of packaging.
Have any question, click here
As we use eco-friendly packaging, it can be sensitive to moisture & other environmental factors. To keep your staples fresh, transfer them to an airtight container soon after you receive them. Your quick action helps keep the products fresh and supports our commitment to being eco-friendly. Thank you for choosing sustainability 💚
Wheatgrass Seeds for Growing Microgreens & Sprouts 800g | Organic Microgreen Seeds for Kitchen Gardening | Wheat Berries