Ingredients: Poha Red
- Rich in Iron & Antioxidants
- Much Healthier than regular white poha
- Easily Digestible
- Heart-Healthy & Fat-Free
- Good source of Energy
- Regulates normal Blood Sugar level
- Just soak it for 2 minutes in shallow water so that it turns soft and cook lightly for a few minutes with steamed vegetables.
- Prepare like Pulao with lot of fresh seasonal vegetables, herbs, raisins & peanuts.
- Add cooked Red Poha to tangy vegetable salad with tamarind (imli) dressing.
- Make healthier version of sweet Aval, a famous traditional recipe made with jaggery and coconut.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Key Features: Gluten-Free, Easily Digestible, No Cholesterol, No Trans Fat, Natural, Gluten-Free, Diabetic-Friendly, Non-GMO, No Chemicals or Pesticides.