- 100% Natural & eco-friendly
- Round & soft edges
- 7.5 inches long with a mix of fine and broad teeth
- Convenient to hold & use
- Decent finishing
- Plastic-free packaging
- Has antifungal & antibacterial properties
- Allows to comb the hair very gently
- Reduces dandruff and controls hair damage
- Increases blood circulation & encourages healthy hair growth
- Prevents stiffness & frizz in the hair due to non-static property
Clean regularly, and do not soak in water or liquid solution for a long time.
Why prefer wooden combs over plastic combs?
Plastic combs have sharp teeth which close pores and block airflow to the scalp. Also, they make hair frizzy & stiff and prone to hair problems like dandruff, hair loss & damage. Above all, being non-biodegradable, they remain in the environment forever.
Due to their plant-based origin, wooden combs are completely biodegradable. Their soft edges are gentle for hair, and these combs are excellent for hair health due to their beneficial properties.
Have any question, click here
Neem Wood Comb - 100% Pure & Handcrafted - A perfect substitute for Plastic Combs
In pertaining to my earlier review... although the one teeth of the comb broked.. the overall product is awesome... you can even smelled the odour of neem from the comb... in the end.. i ordered one more for my sister also.
Comb was fantastic... but it broked after one fall
A very good product.
Neem Wood Comb