100% Natural, Plant-Based & Chemical-Free alternative to commonly used shampoos loaded with harmful chemicals & artificial ingredients!
Sulphate-free, Paraben-free, Alcohol-free, Phthalate-freeIngredients:
Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Neem, Tulsi, Flax Seeds, Coconut OilKey Values
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Handmade with love
- Chemical-Free formulation
- Non-Toxic & Cruelty-Free
- No Artificial Colours & Fragrances
- Eco-Friendly packaging
- Clean and conscious alternative: 100% natural & eco-friendly substitute for chemical based shampoos.
- Moisturises hair: Reetha and Shikakai, together with Amla & Coconut Oil, work wonders to keep hair nourished and moisturised.
- Makes hair smooth & shiny: Adds a bright lustre to the hair, and leaves them with a velvety smooth finish.
- Gently cleanses hair & scalp: Natural ingredients make mild lather & deep cleanse the hair & scalp without stripping off the natural oils.
- Promotes hair growth: Omega-3 fatty acids in flax seeds strengthen hair follicles and boost the growth of healthy hair.
- Reduces dandruff & revitalises scalp: Neem & Tulsi help get rid of dandruff and enhance scalp's resistance to environmental toxins, dust & heat, while nourishing and allowing it to retain moisture.
- Ideal for all: Suitable to be used by people of all ages with different hair types.
- Wet your hair completely. Rub the bar against your palm to create a good lather. Gently massage your hair & scalp and rinse well.
- You can also rub the bar directly on the wet hair and massage the hair & scalp to create a good lather and rinse well.
Note: For better results, massage & rinse your hair twice or thrice depending upon the hair length and oily texture.
Use Satopradhan Eco-Shampoo Bar over chemical-based shampoos packed in plastic bottles as this is healthier for your hair as well as the environment.