Natural, Gluten-Free, Traditionally Grown, Diabetic-Friendly, Non-GMO, No Chemicals or Pesticides
Organic Little Millet (Kutki/ Samai)
- Rich in Dietary Fiber, Antioxidants, Healthy Fat, Vitamin B and essential minerals like Iron, Calcium, Potassium & Zinc
- Good for Cardiovascular health
- Lowers High Cholesterol & Blood Pressure levels
- Aids in reducing Excess Weight
- Treats Digestive ailments
- Helps in repairing worn out tissues
- Promotes elimination of Toxins from the body
- Relieves symptoms of Respiratory conditions like Asthma
- Prepare little millet upma/ khichdi for a super healthy & tasty meal.
- Cook like rice to enjoy kutki pulao.
- Add boiled little millet to salad and consume with a lot of fresh leafy greens and seasonal vegetables.
- Use in Desserts, like Payasam, prepared with jaggery and coconut milk.
- Grind into flour to enjoy highly nutritious chapati or idli.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.