100% Natural, Organic, Raw, Open Pollinated and Desi seeds rich in Fiber, Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B complex, C & E, and minerals such as Iron, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, etc.
Organic Wheatgrass seeds
- Has Cancer-Fighting Properties
- Improves Blood Flow & Helps Eliminate toxins
- Reduces risk of Heart disease
- Lowers High Cholesterol & Blood Pressure levels
- Boosts Immunity & Aids in Digestion
How to Grow:
- Take a flat shallow tray.
- Fill it with Cocopeat.
- Spread the seeds evenly on the surface and cover them with a thin layer of cocopeat.
- Allow the seeds to germinate for 3-4 days in the shade.
- Mist them 2-3 times a day during summers and less frequently during winters, in order to maintain appropriate moisture.
- Harvest when ready to use.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Best before 12 months from the date of packaging.