Also known as baking soda or sodium hydrogen carbonate, it is a highly alkaline compound that is used to treat powdery mildew and several other fungal diseases.
- Helps clean plant leaves
- Promotes blooming
- Maintains balance of soil pH level
- Enhances the taste of fruits such as tomatoes
- Repels insects like ants & caterpillars
- Prevents mould growth
- Helps keep cut flowers fresh for longer
- Dilute baking soda in water and clean plant leaves with this very dilute solution using a soft cloth.
- Mix with neem oil to treat fungal infections more effectively.
- Sprinkle over acidic soil to balance its pH.
- Mix in water and add to flowering plants, like geranium, begonia & others that thrive well in alkaline soil, once every month.