Also known as phosphorite, it is derived from a natural sedimentary rock rich in phosphorus. Often used in home gardening as an important source of one of the three main essential nutrients for plants (P from NPK).
- Unlike other fertilizers, it works with the soil and not against it
- Provides a regular supply of the right amount of nutrients to the plants for a long time
- Promotes the growth of a large number of healthy, big & colorful flowers (especially roses)
- Encourages development of a healthier root system for perennial plants and trees in the lawn
- Enhances the yield, quality and taste of organically grown vegetables
- Controls pests in vegetable gardens
- Plays an important role in seed formation
- Often used as a natural organic fertilizer rich in phosphorus and calcium.
- Added to the perennial flowering plants at the beginning of the season.
- Applied to plants to reduce the threat of pest attacks.
- Usually ploughed into the soil before sowing seeds or added later on.
- Commonly used to provide optimum nutrition to vegetable crops.
Key Features: Promotes Strong Root Development, Enhances Flowering, Controls Pests