Organic Ragi/ Finger Millet
- Excellent source of Calcium as it has 5 to 30 times more Calcium content than other cereals
- Rich in other essential minerals like Phosphorus, Potassium & Iron
- Great source of Protein for vegetarians
- Very good for growing Children
- Strengthens Bones and Teeth
- Extremely helpful for reducing excess Weight
- Highly beneficial for those with low Hemoglobin levels
- Make highly nutritious ragi sprouts and lightly cook them or grind into flour after drying.
- Add sprouted ragi to salads and consume with a lot of fresh leafy greens and seasonal vegetables.
- Grind whole ragi into flour to enjoy healthy chapati, cake, cookies, idli, pancakes & much more.
- Prepare ragi malt, a great healthy drink.
- Use it to make ragi porridge, a super healthy meal for babies.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Key Features: Gluten-Free, Very Rich in Calcium, Great for Weight Loss, Excellent for Growing Children