Organic Ragi Atta
- Excellent source of Calcium as it has 5 to 30 times more Calcium content than other cereals
- Rich in other essential Minerals like Phosphorus, Potassium & Iron
- Great source of Protein for vegetarians
- Very good for growing Children
- Extremely helpful for reducing excess Weight
- Highly beneficial for those with low Hemoglobin levels
- Strengthens Bones and Teeth
- Make highly nutritious satvic ragi roti by combining ragi flour with vegetable puree.
- Relish delicious ragi vegetable idlis with coconut chutney.
- Use it as a baking flour for making chocolate cakes, brownies, muffins, cookies & much more.
- Enjoy ragi malt, a great healthy drink.
- Prepare ragi porridge, a super healthy meal for babies.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Key Features: Gluten-Free, Highly Nutritious, Rich in Calcium & Iron