Organic Jowar/ Sorghum
- Richest source of Vitamin B6, Riboflavin & Thiamine
- Packed with Fiber, Protein and essential Minerals like Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus & Manganese
- Good for Heart health
- Boosts Metabolism & helps in Weight loss
- Reduces high Cholesterol levels
- Improves Digestion & Relieves Constipation
- Prepare vegetable jowar khichdi for a super healthy & tasty meal.
- Make highly nutritious jowar sprouts and add to salads.
- Mix boiled jowar in soups or curries to enhance flavour & texture.
- Relish jowar chaat by mixing boiled jowar with tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, salt & black pepper.
- Grind into flour to enjoy delicious dhokla, khakhra, muthia, thepla & much more.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Key Features: Gluten-Free, Rich in Protein, Vitamins & Minerals