Complete Ingredient List
Moringa Leaves, Moringa Flowers, Aavarampoo, Nilavembu, Taro Roots, Nettle Leaf, Kapoga Arisi, Saponified with Organic Cold Pressed Oils of Coconut, Moringa Seeds, Black Cumin, Castor, Mahua, and Pure Essential Oils of Patchouli & Henna
- Naturally, Hand Made with Cold Process Method
- Curated for All Skin Types
- Enriched with Antioxidant Properties of Moringa
- Organic & Cold Pressed Oils Based Soap
- No Harsh Chemicals or Paraffin
- No Artificial Flavours or Colors
- No Detergent or Harsh Surfactants
- It keeps the skin soft & supple
- Possess anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties, which can soothe skin irritations, & prevent rashes & infections.
- Suitable for kids & sensitive skin
- Protects the skin from environmental pollutants
- Prevents premature ageing of the skin
- Prevents acne breakouts
- Cleanses & detoxifies the skin
- Restores balance to the skin’s natural colour & tone
What Sets Our Soaps Apart From Others?
Our Soaps are unique because we use the Ancient Cold Process Technique. Unlike heat-based methods, we mix lye with cold-pressed oils and butter. Through a process called saponification, lye transforms into soap and glycerine. So, while lye is used initially, it's completely neutralized, leaving only soap and glycerine in the final product. This technique helps retain all the ingredients' nutrients, keeping your skin clean and moisturized and feeling soft and nourished every time you use it.
When you choose our cold processed soaps, you prioritise your skin's health and positively impact animal welfare and the environment.
Care Tips for Cold-Processed Soaps
- Rub Less: Since it's crafted with butter and oils, it effortlessly releases moisture in a single stroke onto wet skin, allowing you to extend its longevity with minimal rubbing.
- Minimise direct water contact by employing a natural loofah/or a scrubber to generate lather, effectively reducing soap wastage.
- Well-Drained Soap Case: Keep your cold-pressed soap dry between uses by storing it in an eco-friendly soap dish with proper drainage, preventing mushiness. Store the soap vertically to minimise contact with the soapdish.
- Soap Saver Pouch: Consider using a soap saver pouch to extend the lifespan of your soap, keeping it dry and intact while providing gentle exfoliation.
- Dry Place Storage: Store your cold-pressed soap in an excellent, dry location away from excessive moisture, preserving its quality and fragrance.
Clean, Soft & Smooth
Note: Although this soap is completely chemical-free, a patch test must be done before use.
After using handmade soaps from Satopradhan, I think now I have found the ultimate. Very satisfied with the quality.
REFRSHING MORNING BATH SOAP