- Rich in Gingerol which is responsible for powerful Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant properties
- Good for Heart & Brain health
- Controls high Blood Sugar level
- Cures Sore throat
- Helps in Digestion
- Improves Metabolism
- Relieves Migraine & Menstrual pain
- Treats Nausea
- Cures Stomach Irritation
- Commonly used in gravies, curries, herbal tea etc; Has strong aroma & pungent taste; Added to Rajma & Chhole in small amounts to prevent the formation of gas in stomach.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Key Features: 100% Natural & Pure