Most Elegant & User-Friendly Alternative to commonly used Steel Ladles & Spatula!
100% Natural, Handmade & Jointless
- 2 Ladles - 11 inches long
- 1 Ladle - 9 inches long
- 1 Spatula - 12 inches long
- Colour: Natural wood color
- Material: Neem Wood
- Appeal: Aesthetic & Refreshing
- 100% Eco-friendly
- Heat resistant
- Compact design
- No added dies, colors/ stains
- Plastic-free packaging
- Very convenient to hold, use & clean
- Prevent scars/ scratches on the cookware due to their soft edges
- Completely natural & smooth finishing with no risk of leaching any chemicals into the food
- Do not react with food & therefore help keep its original flavor intact
- Minimize the risk of burning the hand as they do not become hot by drawing heat from the utensil while cooking
- Sturdy enough to effectively stir viscous dishes or batters
- Made using a single piece of neem wood & hence no risk of weak joints
- Can be easily mounted on the wall using the hole at the bottom to ensure easy storage
- The long round ladle is suitable for stirring and cooking curries, soups & vegetable stews
- The short round ladle is excellent for serving dry vegetables, salads, rice, etc.
- The oval-shaped long ladle can be used for cooking as well as for serving chutneys, raita, and pudding.
- The spatula is quite suitable for making dosa, cheela, uttapam, & pancakes.
Note: Handwashing is the best for wooden utensils. Simply wash using a mild organic soap/warm water and leave for drying. Rub them with any organic carrier oil periodically to prevent dryness.