100% Natural, Organic, Raw, Desi and Open Pollinated seeds rich in Fiber, Vitamin C & B6 and essential minerals such as Iron, Magnesium, Manganese & Folate
Organic Beetroot seeds
- Rich in Fiber, Antioxidants, Vitamins, Folate & other essential Minerals
- Good for Digestive Health
- Have Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Diabetic & Anti-Cancer properties
- Manage Blood Pressure
- Boost Immunity
- Relieve Asthma
- Aid in Weight Loss
How to Grow:
- Take a flat shallow tray.
- Fill it with Cocopeat.
- Spread the seeds evenly on the surface and cover them with a thin layer of cocopeat.
- Allow the seeds to germinate for 3-4 days in shade.
- Mist them 2-3 times a day during summers and less frequently during winters, in order to maintain appropriate moisture.
- Harvest when ready to use.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Best before 12 months from the date of packaging