Natural, Gluten-Free, Traditionally Grown, Diabetic-Friendly, Non-GMO, No Chemicals or Pesticides
Organic Kodo Millet (Kodra)
- Rich in Dietary Fiber, Antioxidants, Vitamin B and essential minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium & Zinc
- Good for Cardiovascular & Nervous system
- Highly Beneficial for Post-Menopausal women
- Lowers High Blood Pressure & Cholesterol levels
- Hydrates Colon & relieves Constipation
- Aids in Weight management
- Prepare kodo millet upma/ khichdi for a super healthy & tasty meal.
- Cook like rice to enjoy kodra pulao.
- Add boiled kodo millet to salad and consume with a lot of fresh leafy greens and seasonal vegetables.
- Use in Desserts, like Payasam, prepared with jaggery and coconut milk.
- Grind into flour to enjoy highly nutritious chapati or idli.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.