Also known as magnesium sulfate, it is a white crystalline compound comprising of magnesium, sulfur and oxygen. Often used in home gardening as great plant food to fasten growth, boost flowering and enhance yield.
- Helps in the production of chlorophyll and hence makes plants greener, bushier & healthier
- Promotes growth of more number of vibrant flowers
- Enhances the yield, quality & taste of fruits and vegetables
- Increases the uptake of valuable nutrients by plants and improves the overall health of plants
- Supports seed germination by strengthening their cell walls to produce stronger seedlings
- Helps in getting rid of pests & weeds naturally
- Prevents leaf curling/ yellowing, caused by magnesium deficiency
- Add it to soil before sowing seeds in the garden or mix with organic fertilizer & add to the soil every month.
- Make an epsom salt foliar spray during the growing season and spray on leaves of plants once in every two weeks, especially rose, tomato & pepper plants.
- Use it as a medium for seed germination or mix it with soil in equal proportions while sowing seeds in trays/ containers.
- Add it to holes before transplanting the seedling in the ground, to prevent transplantation shock.
- Use it as a mulch during the growing season, especially for sandy soil or other nutrient-deficient soil types.
Key Features: Magnesium Sulphate, Enhances Flowering, Fastens Plant Growth, Increases Yield.