Jojoba Powder, Kalonji (Black Seed) Powder, Sandalwood Powder, Triphala Powder, Reetha, Shikakai, Multani Mitti and Essential Oils of Lavender, Sweetlime & Turmeric.
- Curated for Normal, Oily, Acne-Prone & Sensitive Skin
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Ideal for Men & Women
- Cosmos Organic Certified
- No Microbeads, Pthalates or Parabens
- No Chemical Exfoliants or Colors
- Refreshing & Relaxing
- Compostable Packaging
- Our face & bath cleansing scrub effectively combats acne and soothes the skin, reducing redness and irritation.
- Packed with Vitamin C, it brightens and tightens pores, leaving your skin refreshed and revitalized.
- Detoxifies your skin against environmental damage, shielding it from harmful pollutants and stressors.
- Combats acne-causing bacteria, & enhances skin health, promoting a clearer, blemish-free complexion
- Effectively absorbs excess oil, ensuring a deep, thorough cleanse
How to use on face
- Take 2-3 spoons of our Antioxidant Detan Scrub and combine it with an equal amount of water, whether regular or rose water, in a mixing bowl.
- Thoroughly blend the scrub and water & apply it on your damp face
- Using your fingertips, apply the scrub evenly to your entire face and neck, massaging gently.
- Do not apply too much pressure and exfoliate gently. Massage your face in an upward direction and concentrate on the corners of your nose, upperlips, and cheeks.
- Wash your face and pat it dry with a soft towel.
How to use on body
- Wet your skin in the shower or bath.
- Massage the scrub onto your skin using circular motions. Focus on rough areas like elbows, knees, and heels. Be gentle to avoid skin irritation.
- Gently remove dead skin cells by scrubbing. You can use natural loofah for scrubbing as well
- Thoroughly rinse away the scrub with warm water.
- Gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
- Apply Coconut Oil or any vegan moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
Note: Although this face & bath scrub is completely free of harsh chemicals, a patch test must be done before use. You can use it twice a week.
Best before 2 years if stored properly