- A set of 24 nursery pots with up to 2” height & 2” diameter
- A pack of organic seed starter mix for filling the pots
- A set of 24 wooden sticks to label the pots
- 100% Natural
- Work as a natural fertilizer by decomposing in the soil
- Avoid the risk of transplantation shock
- Encourage root penetration & better airflow
- Absorb moisture & drain out any excess water
- Eliminate the need for drainage holes
- Promote good germination and growth of the plants
- Soak the pot in water for a minute and place them in a tray
- Fill it with a seed starter mix.
- Sow the seeds
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of seed starter
- Water as needed
- Label each pot using wooden sticks
- Cover the pots with another tray and place them in a dark and warm place for 2-3 days to speed up the germination
- When the baby plant grows up to 4 to 8 leaves, your seedling is ready to plant.
- Place the entire cow dung pot into the soil, cover it completely & add water as required.
- Reduce environmental pollution by minimizing the need of using plastic cups or seedling trays
- Encourage farmers & dairy workers to take care of their unproductive cows to use their manure
- Promote better soil & plant health by preventing the leaching of the nutrients
If not in use, store them in a dark & dry place, away from moisture.