100% Biodegradable, Well Dried, and Completely Odorless pots made from a combination of Desi cow dung and garden soil. Used for sowing seeds, planting seedlings & transplanting plants directly into other pots or gardens, to avoid any transplantation shock to the plants.
- 100% Natural
- Work as a natural fertilizer by decomposing in the soil
- Avoid the risk of transplantation shock
- Encourage root penetration & better airflow
- Absorb moisture & drain out any excess water
- Eliminate the need for drainage holes
- Promote good germination and growth of the plants
- Soak the pot into the water for a minute and place them in a tray
- Fill it with seed starter mix.
- Sow the seeds
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of seed starter
- Water as needed
- Label each pot using wooden sticks
- Cover the pots with another tray and place them in a dark and warm place for 2-3 days to speed up the germination
- When the baby plant grows up to 4 to 8 leaves, then your seedling is ready to plant.
- Place the entire cow dung pot into the soil, cover it completely & add water as required.
- Do not break up the pot while transplanting as it can harm the root ball of the plant and increase the impact of transplantation shock
Storage: If not in use, store them in a dark & dry place, away from moisture.