Organic Browntop Millet (Choti Kangni)Key Values
- Natural Taste & Colour
- Low Glycemic Index
- No Chemicals or Pesticides
- Prepare upma/ biryani by adding a lot of fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Cook like plain rice and enjoy with vegetable gravy.
- Use in desserts, like payasam, prepared with jaggery and coconut milk.
- Grind into flour to use in chapatis, South Indian cuisines & other satvic snacks.
Note: Soak in water for 8 to 10 hours before cooking
Store in an air-tight container away from moisture & direct sunlight.