One of the five positive millets
Nutritious as well as a delicious substitute for commonly used grains such as rice and wheat
Organic Browntop Millet (Choti Kangni)
- Natural Taste & Colour
- Low Glycemic Index
- No Chemicals or Pesticides
- Prepare upma/ biryani by adding a lot of fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Cook like plain rice and enjoy with vegetable gravy.
- Use in desserts, like payasam, prepared with jaggery and coconut milk.
- Grind into flour to use in chapatis, South Indian cuisines & other satvic snacks.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight