Perfectly Designed for Natural Dental Care!
100% Plastic-Free & Plant-Based
Do your bit to reduce the plastic waste burden from Mother Earth!
- A set of 4 bamboo toothbrushes - 175mm high and 14mm broad
- 100% Eco-Friendly and biodegradable including bristles
- Made of organically grown bamboos
- Soft bristles made up of corn starch, bamboo fiber & castor oil
- Colored markings on the handles for easier identification
- Plastic-free, unique & beautiful packaging
- Lightweight & user-friendly
- Ergonomic handles for better grip while brushing
- Softer bristles; good for even sensitive gums
- A complete set of four brushes to encourage the entire family to make nature-friendly choices
- Ideal substitute for plastic brushes with nylon bristles, which are extremely bad for the environment
- Aesthetically pleasing
How are they different from plastic toothbrushes
- Plastic toothbrushes have plastic handles & nylon bristles and hence, continue to exist for generations on this planet and never get decomposed. However, these bamboo toothbrushes are completely biodegradable and by using them, you are adding your bit to preserve Mother Earth.
How are they different from other bamboo toothbrushes
- Other commonly used bamboo toothbrushes do have eco-friendly handles, but most of them have nylon bristles only; which means that they are not 100% biodegradable. However, these bamboo toothbrushes are 100% eco-friendly as even their bristles are made of completely natural ingredients such as cornstarch, bamboo fiber & castor oil.