A versatile liquid concentrate!
Ideal to clean all types of surfaces & remove foul smell immediately!
- Desi Rose Bio Enzyme
- Pure Rose Essential Oil
- Made Naturally with Pure Vibrations
- No Added Chemicals, Preservatives, or Artificial Fragrances
- Safe for Us, Pets & the Environment
- Produced & Stored hygienically
- Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Suitable for All Types of Surfaces
Natural Cleansing: The all-in-one cleanser is made of 100% natural, plant-based ingredients & helps remove the dirt & stains from all cracks and crevices where even strong chemical-based disinfectants cannot reach.
Anti-Pathogenic: The All Purpose Disinfectant is lab tested for pathogens and helps remove 99.9% of pathogens.
Refreshes & Purifies Indoor Air: The pure rose essential oil infuses a safe and refreshing sweet fragrance into your home and helps purify the air.
Highly Versatile: The surface cleaner can be used across glass, tabletops, kitchen counters, windows, mirrors, ovens, fridges, furniture, automobiles, etc.
Residual Cleaning: The enzymes in the cleaner keep on working & break down the organic matter until all the stains are gone & the work is done, even after the cleaning is complete.
- Relieves Itching & Skin Irritation: The All-Purpose Spray help soothe itching and skin irritation & heal insect bites & stings.
Eco-Friendly Note: We played our part by repurposing the wasted plastic bottles; now it's your turn to send them for recycling after use :)
Dilute 100ml of All-Purpose Cleaner with 1 liter of Water
- Use it to Clean Gadgets, Furniture, Appliances, Glass surfaces, etc.
- Spray it to Purify Indoor Air & Kill Bad Odors
- Works Great as a Skin Toner
- Treat Itchiness, Rashes & Skin Irritation by spraying on affected areas
- Use it as a Hand Sanitiser
Shake well before use.
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep the lid tightly closed.
As the ingredients go through a natural fermentation process, sedimentation may occur.
If sedimentation occurs, shake gently before using.
Best before 24 months from the date of packaging.
Note: Always use it in diluted form.