100% Natural, Organic, Raw, Open Pollinated and Desi seeds rich in Fiber, Vitamins B, C, K and essential Minerals like Manganese, Magnesium, Iron
Organic Alfalfa seeds
- Good for Liver & Pancreas
- Reduce high Cholesterol & Triglyceride levels
- Regulate Blood Sugar level
- Treat Digestive ailments
- Boost Immunity & relieve Anxiety
How to Grow:
- Take a flat shallow tray.
- Fill it with Cocopeat.
- Spread the seeds evenly on the surface and cover them with a thin layer of cocopeat.
- Allow the seeds to germinate for 3-4 days in shade.
- Mist them 2-3 times a day during summers and less frequently during winters, in order to maintain appropriate moisture.
- Harvest when ready to use.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Best before 12 months from the date of packaging.