100% Organic Jaggery Powder from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
Why is it used?
- Great for quickly enhancing the flavour of a variety of recipes- can be used in smoothies, oatmeals, shakes, salad dressings, traditional Indian vegetable recipes, and sweet dishes.
- Ideal source of instant energy- Jaggery Powder is a great source of energy and diabetic patients can consume it when they feel like having something sweet or feel dizzy because of a dip in their sugar level.
- Good for digestion - By stimulating digestive enzymes in the body, jaggery powder can help with digestion.
- Healthier form of sweetener
- Natural substitute for refined sugar
- Organic and hence, absolutely pure (no chemicals)
How is this jaggery powder different from others?
- Majority of the jaggery found in the market has preservatives, sugar, calcium lime or chemicals added to it which are not good for health. Conversely, Satopradhan jaggery is 100% natural prepared entirely with sugarcane juice and no additives.
- It goes well with Satvic dishes - It is a natural sweetener and goes really well with Satvic recipes like halwa, kheer, brownies, smoothies, thandai, salad dressings etc.
What are its Key Values?
- Made from Organically Grown and Cultivated Sugar Cane
- No Artificial Color or Sugar
- No Chemical Preservatives
- How to use it to create delicious recipes?
- A healthy substitute to sugar in herbal teas
- Add jaggery powder to your herbal teas to make them sweeter and delicious.
How to use it to create delicious recipes?
A healthy substitute to sugar in herbal teas
Add jaggery powder to your herbal teas to make them sweeter and delicious.
Add jaggery powder to sweeten up your lemonades.
Puddings - Chia pudding
Add 1 cup coconut milk, 1½ tablespoon jaggery powder, ½ ripe banana, ⅛ teaspoon rock salt, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 cup chopped mixed fruits to a bowl. Place the pudding in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving, to make it cold.
Sweet Dishes- Kheer, halwa, cakes
To make Satvic Kheer - Soak ½ cup quinoa for 2 hours in warm water. Place it in a saucepan with 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Then, let it simmer for about 20 minutes until the quinoa is fully cooked. Meanwhile, add 1 cup peeled almonds and 1½ cups water to a blender and blend until very smooth. Add 6 tablespoons jaggery powder, ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder, 20 strands of saffron and ⅛ teaspoon rock salt and blend again. Transfer this mixture in a bowl, add the boiled quinoa and stir well. Then, place it in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. The quinoa will swell up and the kheer will get a little thick. Top it with almonds, pistachios and raisins and serve.
Take 1 cup roasted white sesame seeds or 4 tablespoons homemade tahini, ½ cup water, 4 seedless dates, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon jaggery powder, ¼ green chilli , ½ teaspoon rock salt and blend well. There you have a delicious Tahini dressing for your salad!
Traditional Indian Drinks - Thandai
Blend 8 almonds (soaked in water & drained), 1 tablespoon fennel (soaked in water for 1 hour & drained), 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (soaked in water for 1 hour & drained),½ cup water, 4 seedless dates,1 teaspoon jaggery powder, ⅛ teaspoon rock salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper. Then, add 1½ cups coconut milk and blend again. Pour into a glass, let the drink cool in the refrigerator for a while. Garnish with dried rose petals & serve.
Store in an airtight container at a cool & dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Shelf Life - 12 months from the date of packaging.