Roasted & Coarsely Ground Satopradhan Organic Kabuli Chana/ Chickpeas Key Values
- 100% Natural
- Dairy-Free & Sugar-Free
- Hygienically packed
- No Preservatives & Additives
- No Artificial Colors & Flavours
- Add to nut milk to make delicious hot or cold coffee
- Make homemade dairy-free & caffeine-free coffee cakes
- Use it to prepare vegan chocolate brownies or muffins.
Why prefer No Coffee, Coffee Powder over Caffeinated Coffee Powder?
- Tastes identical to any caffeinated coffee; hence, allowing one not to compromise health while simultaneously gratifying the taste buds
- Perfect to give up Coffee Addiction
No impact on Central Nervous System (CNS) & Digestive System - Due to high caffeine content in the coffee powders commonly found in the market, the nervous & digestive systems are seriously affected. Conversely, the absence of caffeine makes No Coffee, Coffee Powder completely healthy for mental and physical well-being.
Conservation of Vital Force - Every morning we open our eyes, we are blessed with a Vital force/ Prana Shakti, which heals us & helps us perform daily bodily functions. Caffeinated coffee completely depletes our vital force, which remains conserved with this perfect substitute.
Regulates sleep patterns - Caffeine has been proved to be a major cause of insomnia by making the consumer alert instantaneously, disrupting sound sleep patterns. Hence, this No Coffee, Coffee Powder eliminates the risk of insomnia & one wakes up fresh & active if other lifestyle changes are also followed.
No risk of Addiction - Studies have shown that regular consumption of caffeinated coffee leads to addiction. This healthier alternative helps one live an independent and victorious life without getting into any such dependence.
How to make?
- Coconut Milk (Any other Nut Milk can also be used)
- Jaggery Powder
- Satopradhan No Coffee, Coffee Powder
Method of Preparation
- Take 1 cup coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of Jaggery Powder & 1 teaspoon of No Coffee-Coffee Powder.
- Place all of them in a blender & blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- In a pan, add 1 cup water, 2 tbsp of Jaggery Powder and 1/2 tsp No Coffee-Coffee Powder & heat it.
- Once heated, turn off the flame & add 2 tbsp of Satopradhan Vegan Coconut Milk Powder.
- Blend them all & serve warm
- The above recipe serves a single person.
- It is advisable to use fresh coconut milk only. However, Satopradhan Vegan Coconut Milk Powder can also be used to prepare instant coconut milk when needed.
- Do not heat Coconut Milk directly over the flame.
Store in an airtight container at a cool & dry place away from moisture & sunlight
Shelf Life - 2 years from the date of packaging.
For adding sweetness to your coffee please check out the following link